The new TimeCutter® HD zero-turn mower does more than cut grass to perfection. It can also cut your mowing time almost in half. But when you're bouncing around on rough terrain, speed won't do you any good without superior comfort to match. The smooth MyRIDE® Suspension System features a suspended operator platform that cushions you from bumps and vibrations, so you can be more productive and stay comfortable. And the heavy-duty GRADE 50 high-strength steel deck is nearly 50% stronger than other decks, so you can power through tough grass. You'll not only enjoy mowing - you'll enjoy more free time.
* Time savings are from 2008-2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
**Available on select models.
***Compared to regular 11-guage steel decks.
- MyRIDE® Suspension System – suspended operator platform with adjustable rear shocks for maximum comfort
- 22.5 hp* Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708 cc Engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- 48 in. Fabricated Deck with Grade 50 High Strength 10-ga. Steel Shell
- Commercial-grade HG-ZT3100 transmissions